Black Bear Performance Tuning Houston, TX July 15-17 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I have been waiting for this to come to houston, and then when it does, I have to leave out of town the same morning. Maybe next time around.

swap truck with a buddy and have them drive it to the meet...just a thought

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

the best option would be the AutoCal, and since you are having your vehicle tuned in person, the AutoCal price is reduced to $259.

this also applies to previous in person tune folks, correct?

I am assuming this is for the V1 commercial w/ email tune?

preston

Reaction score

I would, but we are taking the Tahoe. We are driving out to Florida to take the family to Disney World, got to get on the road by 8:00am and I get off shift at the fire station at 7:00am.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about i go to Disney world for you and i'll rent a car and then when your done just drive up and i'll fly back. lol That way you get a tune and still get to go to disney. lol...

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Deposits Received:

Sean M.
Aadel K.
David C.
Garrett S.
Joseph M.
Steven G.
Christopher T.

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

this also applies to previous in person tune folks, correct?

I am assuming this is for the V1 commercial w/ email tune?

Yes, if you have already had your vehicle tuned by Justin, the AutoCal price is reduced to $259.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haley, what kind of a time frame to we have for this? In other words, how long before you guys decide to cancel this. Ive been pming everyone that was interested. But they might be busy. Hard for them to plan ahead

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
Haley, what kind of a time frame to we have for this? In other words, how long before you guys decide to cancel this. Ive been pming everyone that was interested. But they might be busy. Hard for them to plan ahead

We usually make the decision about one month prior to the scheduled meet. If we don't receive enough deposits by then, we have to make the decision as to whether or not we will make the meet a go. The reason for needing them by one month out is because Justin needs to purchase his flight and hotel. Once he purchases his flight, that will also determine how many timeslots we will be able to have.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Deposits Received:

Sean M.
Aadel K.
Garrett S.
Joseph M.
Steven G.
Christopher T.
Trey A.
Charles L.

Last edited:

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, if you have already had your vehicle tuned by Justin, the AutoCal price is reduced to $259.

Ok, so $259 will get me the autocal.

what will it cost me to get the V2 w/ email tunes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willabea