Black Bear Performance Tuning Houston, TX July 15-17 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: TBD

When: July 15-17 2011

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

Please go to http://www.blackbearperformance.com/calendar.asp to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles.

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email [email protected].

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

Deposits Received:

Sean M.
Aadel K.

Garret813

Reaction score
I just submitted my deposit as well. Hate to ask a stupid question, but here goes: I've got an '08 Denali XL AWD w/ 6 speed transmission, what computers or modules do I need to order?

OP
OP
H

Haley@BBP

Haley@BBP
Reaction score
I just submitted my deposit as well. Hate to ask a stupid question, but here goes: I've got an '08 Denali XL AWD w/ 6 speed transmission, what computers or modules do I need to order?

Since you vehicle is a 6 speed, there are no replacement TCM modules. If you are concerned about having the ability to switch your computers back to your stock tune, the best option would be the AutoCal, and since you are having your vehicle tuned in person, the AutoCal price is reduced to $259. With the AutoCal, we are able to send you your stock tune via email. Check out www.blackbearperformance.com for more details on this option.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Deposits Received:

Sean M.
Aadel K.
David C.
Garrett S.

TahoeTX

Reaction score
After a BB tune do I have to do anything esle like the security relearn or is it all handled at the time of tune? Assuming I only have you tune the ECM/TCM in the vehicle.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nothing else for you to do, unless you are wanting to purchase the AutoCal to be able to swap back and forth to stock.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
send in the deposit ryan, you wont regret it. Like jenna said nothing is needed to be done unless you for some reason want to go back to stock. But once tuned you wont want to go back..

preston

Reaction score
Man, I have been waiting for this to come to houston, and then when it does, I have to leave out of town the same morning. Maybe next time around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel