Black Bear Performance Tune Event Charlotte, NC; December 2-4, 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’re considering a tune, it’s worth every dollar! I had an in person tune done today here in SoCal! I just got home from the three hour trek back and the whole trip was completely different after the tune!

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’re considering a tune, it’s worth every dollar! I had an in person tune done today here in SoCal! I just got home from the three hour trek back and the whole trip was completely different after the tune!
Hello Chase, thank you for the review. We are glad you are enjoying the tune.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I guess if I do the autocal it isn't as crucial to have my upgrades done prior to the tune ?
Catch can is really on I had planned for now anyway might do a intake soon

guess
No tune needed for catch can. If you are putting on an intake soon, we can dial it in at the tune. If it is put on later we will update the tune via email with the AutoCal.

13yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No tune needed for catch can. If you are putting on an intake soon, we can dial it in at the tune. If it is put on later we will update the tune via email with the AutoCal.
Do you still have the air raid for sale ??

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98-2016 GM vehicles only)
Where: Charlotte, NC
When: 2-4 December 2017
How Much: $80 deposit for time slot, $260 at time of tune (total $340)
($40 discount on tune with purchase of AutoCal at the same time)
Please go to Calendar of Events http://www.blackbearperformance.com/calendar.asp to submit your deposit.
If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$100 - 99-07 Classic Gen-III
$140 ECM / $50 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs
$279 AutoCal
**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.
**2017 models cannot be tuned at an off-site event.
**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with us prior to the meet by email, [email protected]. Please email your update request (please include vehicle details – year, make, model, engine – along with what you would like updated). We will try our best to accommodate your request, but you will not be given a time slot, rather we will fit you into the schedule as time permits.
**Please Note: The email address that is used to pay your deposit is the email address that we will send all correspondence to. If you would like us to use a different email address, please email me at [email protected] to notify me of the email address change.
BUMP!

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98-2016 GM vehicles only)
Where: Charlotte, NC
When: 2-4 December 2017
How Much: $80 deposit for time slot, $260 at time of tune (total $340)
($40 discount on tune with purchase of AutoCal at the same time)
Please go to Calendar of Events http://www.blackbearperformance.com/calendar.asp to submit your deposit.
If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$100 - 99-07 Classic Gen-III
$140 ECM / $50 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs
$279 AutoCal
**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.
**2017 models cannot be tuned at an off-site event.
**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with us prior to the meet by email, [email protected]. Please email your update request (please include vehicle details – year, make, model, engine – along with what you would like updated). We will try our best to accommodate your request, but you will not be given a time slot, rather we will fit you into the schedule as time permits.
**Please Note: The email address that is used to pay your deposit is the email address that we will send all correspondence to. If you would like us to use a different email address, please email me at [email protected] to notify me of the email address change.
BUMP!

13yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Bear - Justin -
Class act
Charlotte/Concord in person tune was a great decision
will recommend to anyone wanting to wake up their ride
Only have limited miles. Stayed close to meeting site, but was Definently impressed
Have the drive home on Sunday and looking forward to it

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black Bear - Justin -
Class act
Charlotte/Concord in person tune was a great decision
will recommend to anyone wanting to wake up their ride
Only have limited miles. Stayed close to meeting site, but was Definently impressed
Have the drive home on Sunday and looking forward to it
Hello, thank you for the review. We are happy you are enjoying the tune.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts