Billy Boat Exhaust on 08 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
b b sounds sick on vetts. try looking on youtube but it not going to sound the great on ur pc

OP
OP
T

thalacy12

Reaction score
BB exhaust goes on Monday along w/ the CAI, went w/ a K&N and regretting it now after seeing everyone rave about the Volant CAI kit......We'll see if I end up changing that. Even more psyched to get the Black Bear tune in April since everyone says that's the best mod I can do.....I'll post pics on Monday when I get it done!

wot_denali

Reaction score
Used to have one on my 07 denali i bought it to freind ,very good quality nice sound

David4Jesus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a very good quality exhaust both construction,sound, and performance gains. When I had my two fourth gen fbodies I tried pretty much every exhaust b&b, corsa, borla, slp, magnaflow, texas speed & performance (currently equiped), ****** and even flow master. I found the quality and classy yet smooth sound of the b&b and corsa to be very nice. I think you will like it, but its not cheap :eek:)

Last edited:

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The BB was a bit rough to me on the vette. Some others sounded better though. Maybe its the combination I had. i ended up running stock zo6 with cutouts..

I personally like magnaflows stuff..

OP
OP
T

thalacy12

Reaction score
I've never heard the exhaust, they had a youtube clip of the 6.0 Denali but not the 5.3 so I took a chance. If I don't like it it'll be an expensive experiment ha. I actually got a decent deal on it, 800$ w/ free shipping direct from BB. Everywhere else was aprox 950 w/ shipping......I liked how clean the kit comes, openened it up today and it's 3 pcs w/ 2 clamps and 2 bolts! I guess I'll see on Monday if it's gonna stay or not!

OP
OP
T

thalacy12

Reaction score
Woww I couldn't be happier w/ the exhaust and intake....Havn't paid any attention to the power, at least til the tune is done but the look and sound is insane. I was a little disapointed w/ the bark at idle but when you get on it, it steps up! No drone and no wasted noise like my old system, just a nice growl when I get on it! Def give the thumbs up to BB for a 5.3! The cleanest sound I've had of all my trucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia