Best Price Found: K&N FIPK Kit for 96-00 Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TahoeJim

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely with this kit, as I've seen with the others I've installed....it will be drawing air from the fender in the same location the stock setup did. There are thick rubber seals on the top of the open box which should seal up against the hood when it's closed. That's been my experience with the kits on the wife's different F150's she's had over the past 10 years.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone is selling one used on fullsizechevy.com for 150 prolly amper him down., Either way great find! Volant is number one for our trucks!

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that kinda sucks....they don't ship to Canada!

Last week, I went shopping for this kit.. $390CAD from partssource, $425CAD from Napa.. $200USD from amazon is a bargain! So I just tried to buy one...no shipping to Canada..... sigh.....

What about those $50-$60 kits on ebay with no box??? Airraid's I think... What are they like???

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Well that kinda sucks....they don't ship to Canada!

Last week, I went shopping for this kit.. $390CAD from partssource, $425CAD from Napa.. $200USD from amazon is a bargain! So I just tried to buy one...no shipping to Canada..... sigh.....

What about those $50-$60 kits on ebay with no box??? Airraid's I think... What are they like???

heck if I were you I'd try to find someone in the states, up north, that could buy it then ship to Canada. As far as the ebay ones go, I have seen some in person and the intake tubing looks smaller than the oem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOnlyBenjammin

Latest posts