Best offroad tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only problem with that is that I already have a 15 inch rim so I really dont want to lay the money out for new rims.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
my bad i shoulda been more specific, i actually was referring to the width (15.5). With the trackwidth already increased i just think it would be a little too much. Plus you'll be wearing through wheel hubs and steering linkage real quick.

OP
OP
C

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats where im stuck... they dont make an all terrain in 38s it seems plus now I have to figure out what tire because i think the 38x15.50 is gonna be real wide so now I dont know if I should just go with a bigger rim....

are the rockstars to played out? Im looking at the xd series diesals or bullys. are the 20s too big??? i really like the large rubber small tire because it looks right and not ghetto but it seems the market is only making decent tires for larger rims...

this sucks....

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
if your getting 38's then a 20 would look fine imo. Plus they will ride alot nicer cause there wont be so much sidewall flex. Rockstars are played out, but it doesnt mean they arent nice to have. If i had the cash i would probably be rolling on some.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i have the TOYO M/t and i love the tire!! you can hear it on the highway a little bit, but not with the tunes on a little bit...and they look SWEET!!!

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have goodyear MTR's....have had them for about 10 years now and just now have to replace them. They are awesome tires and look really good but you will pay a premium price for them. The only thing is, with all MTs, they wear uneven and in about 5-6 years, they will make the ride a little rough. If you're ok with that, then these are the tires for you, otherwise stick with an AT. I'm going to replace these soon with some ATs, either Nitto Terra Grapplers or BFG ATs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia