Best LED DRL bulbs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isenegger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What are some good quality led drl bulbs that last and don't break the bank. I'm looking for amber 3157. Not wanting to spend more than $40-$50

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 3157 is a dual filament bulb (OEM) that also serves as the directional, correct?

If correct, I have a set of JDM Astar 3157 switchback LEDs that are white for running light, and amber for the directional light. I mistakenly bought them from Amazon (I wanted the amber side LED, but mistakenly purchased this drl switchback LED, which I already have installed on the truck, and they are great), and the package has never been opened. If these LEDs are correct for you, they are yours for the freight cost. PM me, and let me know, if you are interested. I have a short window of time to return them to Amazon for a refund ($25).

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used the Sylvainia ones in both my trucks. I like going with an amber that matches the turn signal ambers.
take off the defuser it's much brighter without it (it's like looking at the sun)

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
these are way brighter then that one (they were not very bright on the GMT 800 hawk PU)

as it mimicks incandescent bulbs(hits the reflectors)

I saw those too. In the one I posted also mimics the incandescent and when the parking lights and DRLs are on you cant tell which is LED. Either bulb would work. I was just sharing what I use and works for me.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw those too. In the one I posted also mimics the incandescent and when the parking lights and DRLs are on you cant tell which is LED. Either bulb would work. I was just sharing what I use and works for me.
ok that is good to know maybe it as limited to the 800 series hawk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11