Best Front Suspension kit for 2004 Tahoe LS RWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaylinb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, as good as my new truck looks above the line, the underneath tells a story of many years sitting outside (my best guess). Almost all grease boots are torn on the front upper and lower control arms and tie rod ends, and both sway bar links bushings are cracked.... it could basically use a complete front suspension overhaul. Also, it needs wheel hubs (yeay)

So what in everyone's experience is the best quality suspension kit and hubs for normal street use with some long trips into the mountains towing a trailer twice a year? Truck hasn't been touched yet except for me installing Bilstein 5100s 2 weeks ago.
I've heard Moog is excellent, I've also heard their recent quality is lacking. I'd like as good quality as possible, without selling a kidney. Anyone heard of TRQ? 1A Auto sells both brands at similar price points.

Any help is super appreciated!

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you're considering (or have already done) work -- shocks -- on the rear suspension, do you have Premium Smooth Ride (RPO codes ZW7 and G65)?

OP
OP
Jaylinb

Jaylinb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you're considering (or have already done) work -- shocks -- on the rear suspension, do you have Premium Smooth Ride (RPO codes ZW7 and G65)?
I did not see them on the code plaque so likely not, plus looking underneath it looks all very basic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh