Best Black Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on here. Just purchased a 2015 GMC Yukon. Actually JUST bought wheels a few minutes ago and they are being shipped right now. They are a satin/matte black. I'm just curious what black lug nuts are you guys using and are some better than others?

On my other vehicle, I know that the aftermarket wheels that I got required a thinner lug nut that would fit into the slot of the aftermarket wheels. I didn't know if this is an issue on these trucks. If so, do you guys have a specific vendor or a link to good black lugs?

Thanks for any and all guidance you guys can give!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
McGard are the best and you pay for them! I had a chrome set and they are worth the money! I put Gorilla lugs on the woman's altima and they have held up pretty damn good for the money. I think my McGards cost $110 with lock nut and Gorilla spline were $45.

OP
OP
L

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
McGard are the best and you pay for them! I had a chrome set and they are worth the money! I put Gorilla lugs on the woman's altima and they have held up pretty damn good for the money. I think my McGards cost $110 with lock nut and Gorilla spline were $45.

Thanks man for the response. I actually got impatient and ordered gorillas a few hours ago. The right sized lug for the 2015 Yukon is 14 x 1.5, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo