Best air mattress for 2017 Tahoe LT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeFL2017

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question - do you know what the best air mattress for a LT?

Trying to get one in case one of our Florida "day trips" turns into a stay over

Any and all replies appreciated!

(And any small camper suggestions welcome, I've got the wife right in the sweet spot for me purchasing SOMETHING)

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those blow up ones fitted to truck are awsome...

R Black

Reaction score
Question - do you know what the best air mattress for a LT?

Trying to get one in case one of our Florida "day trips" turns into a stay over

Any and all replies appreciated!

(And any small camper suggestions welcome, I've got the wife right in the sweet spot for me purchasing SOMETHING)

Since I've already fulfilled my duty as obnoxious, funny but not helpful commentor, I can move on.

My advice is general. Get a self inflating mattress. They are not light or cheap but super convenient. Check the dimensions, buy one that fits.

I hope you have a Suburban because my Tahoe has the third seat delete and it doesn't look like there is 6 ft between the inside of the gate and the back and the folded 2nd row seats. Also the floor isn't flat, but that's not a big deal.

NOSOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any queen air mattress will work. If it's cold, you'll want some sort of insulation on top.

Maybe a My Pillow mattress topper?

Assuming 2015+ has the same interior width as 2014-, a queen is not going to fit.

I'm running a "full size" Tempurpedic memory foam in my camper conversion, and it's about 2" wider than the measured interior, but squeezes in there no problem. An actual full size mattress is more like 53" and would be much tighter.

Also the memory foam is way more comfortable than the air mattress I've tried for car camping before...some cheap Intex which I hated.

C9JPdmB.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401