Belltech 759SP Used, Any Interest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering taking off and selling the belltech 759sp kit I put on the tahoe a year or so ago. I really need to make it more capable towing and in the snow. Would anyone be interested? It would come with the front 2" spindles, front sp shocks, rear sp shocks, rear 3-4 springs, 1" spring spacers, and all hardware. Finally I bought a djm rk2000 swaybar link/axle relocation bracket kit but never put the links on, that stuff would go with it also. Only thing thats not in original shape is the belltech bump stops for the rear, I trimmed them shorter so it wouldn't bottom out as bad since I didnt want to free travel mod it. They would come with too. No clue what to price it at...the stuff is pretty new but with shipping it I want to be fair. Whole kit only not parting out if I do it. PM me or reply here thanks.

svtthis

Reaction score
I would love if you parted out the kit. I just replaced my shocks so I wouldn't need them just everything else you had for sale. Unless of course the price is right for the whole package.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I would love if you parted out the kit. I just replaced my shocks so I wouldn't need them just everything else you had for sale. Unless of course the price is right for the whole package.
Depending on the price, I MIGHT be interested in the shocks.

OP
OP
mizzouguy

mizzouguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just price shopping online, if I part it out, the spindles new are 261 on amazon, coil kit is 214 on amazon, front shocks are 53 each on amazon, rear shocks are 56 each on amazon, and the rk2000 kit is 114 at carparts.
Soooo.... @Tonyrodz what about 175 on the shocks? roughly 20% off new
And @svtthis how about 475 for everything else? thats also roughly 20% off new
Depending on where you both are I could help with the shipping, the stuff is kind of heavy though. I don't know how amazon does free shipping on most this stuff.
I haven't taken any of this stuff off the truck yet, i know its not very old but all of this would be contingent on me getting it off without causing any damage accidentally. If you guys are serious I can do the work this weekend probably and get you pictures of everything once it's off and cleaned up.
To anyone else looking, I would also be interested in trading for ltz 20's.
s-l1600.jpg

svtthis

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I wish I could but 475 too steep for me at the moment. Good luck with the sale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts