Before and After

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colby82

Reaction score
2006 Tahoe LT, bone stock when I picked it up 3 weeks ago. So far I've added a cutout billet grille and a set of 20" Tahoe LTZ wheels.

TahoeStock-1.jpg
TahoeAfter2.jpg

TahoeStock2.jpg
TahoeAfter.jpg

TahoeLTZWheels.jpg

(Ignore the dealer tags, I just haven't removed them yet)

I plan on dropping it a couple of inches if I can get the PO number approved by my wife....

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
other than drop what else is on the list?

OP
OP
C

Colby82

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. I don't have any big plans for this one other than the drop and maybe a sub to compliment the Bose sub. I don't plan on going crazy with this one like I did my former truck.

For those interested in the before and after of that one...I bought a 2004 Silverado, dropped in a 6.0L, cam'd it, stalled it, dropped it, SS'd it....I did a lot to it. Sold it to buy a vette.

From this:
TruckBefore.jpg

To this:
2-4DropPics048.jpg

To this....new owner of it totaled it. He bent the frame, supposedly when pulling into the drive thru of a Burger King. His story sounded questionable lol.
002.jpg
009.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's one of the reasons I hate selling my rides locally because the next owner almost always does something to jack it up. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz