BCM flash failer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, i bought a used BCM, sent it off to white audio to have it flashed and added certain features my Tahoe didnt have. Got the BCM back, plugged it in and my DRL worked, my puddle lights worked. The turn signal lights didnt work, my traction control, abs and my service airbag light came on. Also my tailgate wouldnt open. Took it to the dealership to just have brake relearn and unfortunately the had to reflash the bcm back to the factory service.

If anybody has used white audio to get there bcm flashed did they have the same issues?

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have not but i used to be a regular on a forum for my 07 g6 and the guy who does white audio media is like a god over there. its similar to here with black bear if you needed ecm or bcm tuning everyone said go there. the only thing i do recall with him was he was usually slow to get back to someone as he has other customers besides you and a life outside of wams. but he would always get to you.

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe no one has made open source bcm programming for us yet. The little simple stuff they charge $300 for i couldn't justify paying

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, i bought a used BCM, sent it off to white audio to have it flashed and added certain features my Tahoe didnt have. Got the BCM back, plugged it in and my DRL worked, my puddle lights worked. The turn signal lights didnt work, my traction control, abs and my service airbag light came on. Also my tailgate wouldnt open. Took it to the dealership to just have brake relearn and unfortunately the had to reflash the bcm back to the factory service.

If anybody has used white audio to get there bcm flashed did they have the same issues?
I would just reach out to them and see what they say I bet they will have you send it back to try again I have never heard anything bad about them

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts