BBP Independent Cold Air Intake Testing – May 15, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with my bruteforce. It makes a nice growl when I press the gas. It's the perfect loudness for me. I thought about getting exhaust but I don't want loud and obnoxious. Just a nice mean growl is good enough for me and that's what the bruteforce gives me.

gitrduun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna decide right quick on what one I want , you guys didn't do one with the Swiss cheese mod did you ?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am sworn to secrecy til the document is complete. Just trying to do things the right way :cheers:

Djay762

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with my bruteforce. It makes a nice growl when I press the gas. It's the perfect loudness for me. I thought about getting exhaust but I don't want loud and obnoxious. Just a nice mean growl is good enough for me and that's what the bruteforce gives me.

Yeah I love mine so far. Sounds awesome and (No BS) I am getting an extra 1.2-1.5 MPG. I never thought it would actually give me more MPG until I saw the crazy chambers on the stock intake.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I love mine so far. Sounds awesome and (No BS) I am getting an extra 1.2-1.5 MPG. I never thought it would actually give me more MPG until I saw the crazy chambers on the stock intake.

Are you tuned for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900