Banks iDash parameters for the LM2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

972sparky

Reaction score
I have installed a Banks iDash 1.8 guage with the latest 1.23v software. I was really wanting to see the emission system info such as soot load, regen status, last regen etc. as well as oil pressure, boost pressure. They do not appear in the selection list on the guage, they do appear in the list Banks sent me of the parameters I should be able to get. Anyone using the iDash able to see these parameters? Want to know if someone else has these working before I spend hours on the phone with the Banks techs.

OP
OP
972sparky

972sparky

Reaction score
I have that part down on setting up your pages and items on each page. It is the actual parameters I want to see that do not seem to show up in the selection menus for the LM2. I can get oil temp but not oil pressure, no boost pressure no regen info. These do not even show up to be selected for display in the menus. Banks sent me a list of what I should be able to get and I am not able to get half of them (they don't show up in the menus). No one else using a Banks iDash on their LM2 Tahoe/Yukon?

TXmango

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have that part down on setting up your pages and items on each page. It is the actual parameters I want to see that do not seem to show up in the selection menus for the LM2. I can get oil temp but not oil pressure, no boost pressure no regen info. These do not even show up to be selected for display in the menus. Banks sent me a list of what I should be able to get and I am not able to get half of them (they don't show up in the menus). No one else using a Banks iDash on their LM2 Tahoe/Yukon?
I am about to buy one. Can you see what gear the trans is in?

OP
OP
972sparky

972sparky

Reaction score
I am about to buy one. Can you see what gear the trans is in?
Yes I have the gear readout, I have one CAT temp as well and have been watching that to see if I am in REGEN. I have engine oil temp but not pressure, trans temp but that is available on the DIC, engine and 2 other coolant temps. Has HP and Torque calcs as well. Banks sent me a chart of what I should get but it was a list for the 1500 truck 3.0 and I cant get many of the ones listed that I would like to.

Interesting note on the gear, does not go into 10th gear until above 63mph.

TXmango

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes I have the gear readout, I have one CAT temp as well and have been watching that to see if I am in REGEN. I have engine oil temp but not pressure, trans temp but that is available on the DIC, engine and 2 other coolant temps. Has HP and Torque calcs as well. Banks sent me a chart of what I should get but it was a list for the 1500 truck 3.0 and I cant get many of the ones listed that I would like to.

Interesting note on the gear, does not go into 10th gear until above 63mph.
Thanks let you know what readouts i get

SeaWolf65

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm also have exact same concerns on the IDash super gauge (with v1.23 software) readings for my LM2. I can't get many of the ones listed in PID list for new LM2 that I've got from Banks. Are any updates on a solution for the IDash readings?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like a few weeks ago Banks released 1.24 software, which specifically says in the release notes that it added support for the LM2 SUVs.

OP
OP
972sparky

972sparky

Reaction score
Great news! I have been checking every few weeks and had heard of a Beta version for us but couldn't get one. Going to try it out tomorrow for sure! Thanks for the update!

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news! I have been checking every few weeks and had heard of a Beta version for us but couldn't get one. Going to try it out tomorrow for sure! Thanks for the update!
Let us know how it goes. I would like to add one of these, especially when we start towing a camping trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094