Back to Tinted lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tcwhite

Reaction score
what % tint do you have on them? I'm debating on getting mine sprayed or tinted

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Looks good. If you do sell your Tahoe let me know I will grab them lights from you. I have Led Tinted lights but I want to get the Escalade ones.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Looks good. If you do sell your Tahoe let me know I will grab them lights from you. I have Led Tinted lights but I want to get the Escalade ones.

After all the responses I think im gonna keep my tahoe and throw on black rims :ehcapt: But I will let you know if I ever decide to go a different way with the lights

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks much better Excon!:D I sanded off the tint on my tail lights so the HID's would be brighter in reverse.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah normally I black out everything but I think it looks alot nicer with the square open and plus I want everyone to see me backing up :Big Laugh:

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah normally I black out everything but I think it looks alot nicer with the square open and plus I want everyone to see me backing up :Big Laugh:

Yeah this is the first set I've done for myself and left the reverse lights clear. I've done a few other sets for people and left them clear, looks real good with HID's!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trumbeezy