Avital vs Viper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which would ppl recommend here? looking at the equivalent for my ride.

Avital 5305L 2-Way LCD Remote Start with Security

vs

Viper 5305V 2 Way LCD Vehicle Car Alarm Keyless Entry Remote Start System

looking for something loud and with the window alarms. dopefiends break the windows and climb in over this way smh.

Blackie

Reaction score
which would ppl recommend here? looking at the equivalent for my ride.

Avital 5305L 2-Way LCD Remote Start with Security

vs

Viper 5305V 2 Way LCD Vehicle Car Alarm Keyless Entry Remote Start System

looking for something loud and with the window alarms. dopefiends break the windows and climb in over this way smh.

They are the same alarm so it really comes down to which remote you like better. I have the Viper version and it is a great alarm. Remote range is very good. Both Viper and Avital are owned by the same parent company, DEI.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the viper with glass sensor and tilt sensor, gps tracking, smart start. I have there alarm horn and the truck horn both connected and a interior high decibel alarm. so it makes a hell of a racket and sends a alarm to my phone app. I also added a extra interior scanning led more as a preventative measure if there dumb enough to ignore that it's alarmed then there probably going to get walloped on the back of the head. I haven't had a break in since.

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are the same alarm so it really comes down to which remote you like better. I have the Viper version and it is a great alarm. Remote range is very good. Both Viper and Avital are owned by the same parent company, DEI.

Are they the same break the bank price?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these come with the window sensors right?
NO, they only include a impact sensor which is normally attached to the steering column, the glass sensor and tilt sensor or any other sensor are purchased separately, there cheap (useful) add on's typically $20-30 online.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO, they only include a impact sensor which is normally attached to the steering column, the glass sensor and tilt sensor or any other sensor are purchased separately, there cheap (useful) add on's typically $20-30 online.

thanks im gonna talk to the guy at the spot who did my CB radio. he told me 225 base for purchase and install of the avital but i want those window sensors. thats rhe most important and dude is reallt reasonable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700