Avh-x2600bt Pioneer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your missing the turn on for the stock amp. Again it's a blue/white wire. You may have the wrong wire harness adaptor. I just did this to 2 tahoes with Bose and both had the blue/while.

OP
OP
R

Rebelmyers

Reaction score
Pure sarcasm. I can take pic in the morning. On truck adapter side I have a blue but no blue white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to tie into a pink wire I believe? And sometimes you have to go straight into the turn on wire at the amp...

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to tie into a pink wire I believe? And sometimes you have to go straight into the turn on wire at the amp...
I think it is pink as it was on my old 01 slt. And yes, I took the remote and tied directly into it to turn on the oem amps

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

S1nemesis1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know when I bought mine from Crutchfield I had to buy a harness/kit that allowed me to keep chimes and would work with my bose. I am not a radiohead by any means. But their kit made it sooo easy. Might want to chat with them and see what they think. Tell them everything you have and go from there. They will be able to steer you towards something.
My 04 with bose needed this:

Crux SOCGM-17B Wiring Interface
Install an aftermarket radio and retain safety chimes and Bose® amplifier in select 2000-13 GM vehicles

Item # 249GM17B | MFR # SOCGM-17B

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_249GM17B/Crux-SOCGM-17B-Wiring-Interface.html?search=249GM17B&skipvs=T

Last edited:

Eli B

Reaction score
If you have Bose you'll need the integration harness (find at Crutchfield). If no Bose all you need is to jump the pink wire to the dark blue fatter wire this is the problem many people run into. ALSO regardless of Bose you must buy the mircobypass for that unit if you want to use 75% of its features. It's 11$ on amazon and truly easy effective. I have that same unit which I purchased with the dash conversion from Crutchfield. It's a fantastic unit but pioneer Dvd head units must see a pulsed ground so you can't tape that green wire to the chassis. Had a lot of fun with this install as well as every speaker including the sub. Any questions just ask.

IMG_0837.JPG

S1nemesis1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have Bose you'll need the integration harness (find at Crutchfield). If no Bose all you need is to jump the pink wire to the dark blue fatter wire this is the problem many people run into. ALSO regardless of Bose you must buy the mircobypass for that unit if you want to use 75% of its features. It's 11$ on amazon and truly easy effective. I have that same unit which I purchased with the dash conversion from Crutchfield. It's a fantastic unit but pioneer Dvd head units must see a pulsed ground so you can't tape that green wire to the chassis. Had a lot of fun with this install as well as every speaker including the sub. Any questions just ask.

View attachment 75483

This exactly, I think you have the wrong harness, check out my link or contact crutchfield exactly - my link is in my first post to you. AND you do need the bypass, soooo much easier than hooking the parking brake wire up...plus it gives you all the options you need all the time..:D! Here is the amazon link to the bypass:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A9AQPUU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This worked perfect for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadnerAutomotive