Autoride front shocks replaced, need to get rid of error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msquared980

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I searched up and down the forum to see if anyone had run into this. My front auto damping shocks in my 2001 Tahoe were completely destroyed, so I had a pair of the Arnott SK-2760s put on the front with the understanding that the adapter supplied would keep the warning off and the rear air shocks (which are fairly new) working.
Had them installed yesterday, drove 40 miles back from the shop, everything was ok. Truck idled yesterday while I worked on replacing fog lights, no warning yet. This morning, I got the dreaded “Service Ride Control” when I started it up. Compressor and rear shocks are working. How can I get rid of the light without disabling the rear air?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My first question would be, did you inadvertently move/disconnect something related to the shocks/adapter installation, when you were working on the fog light replacement?

OP
OP
M

msquared980

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My first question would be, did you inadvertently move/disconnect something related to the shocks/adapter installation, when you were working on the fog light replacement?

Went up there and checked it all, didn't see anything out of the ordinary that I could find

Reaction score
Did you lose any height on the ride ? I have air shocks all around and want to convert but was told that I will lose height

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518