Auto stop perminant disable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guiatarzzan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered and installed that exact device for my 2021 Yukon Denali. It worked flawlessly. It remembers the position of the switch each time you turn the vehicle off and then returns it to that position when you re-start the vehicle. I traded my 2021 in on a 2022 and the new vehicle was built without the auto start/stop, so I did not need it on the new vehicle. I highly recommend that company. They were great to deal with.
Did they provide any images on how to replace it on the denali? i have a denali as well and would like to install this device but their video is for a different trim and the dash is different and I assume need to be taken apart differently. i am scared to just start prying on my new truck. any picture of the process or install tips would be helpful. thanks.

peyc2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just ordered a '22 tahoe with 6.2L. It looks like they are putting the auto start/stop back in now (although still no heated steering wheel). Has anyone installed this thing on a '22?

I absolutely hate having my engine turn off every time I stop.
I installed this on 1/12/22 and it work perfectly

tall cool thing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed mine yesterday on my 2022 High Country. I was a little nervous as well, but it worked out beautifully. The hardest part was pulling off the center dash piece, clips fit in very tightly. Has worked perfectly. Only had this vehicle for a couple of days, but didnt like having to press the button to stop the feature (forgetful) most of the time. Great product.

eyebereej

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can confirm, this worked on my 2021 Yukon Denali. Works exactly as it’s supposed to. I wish GM could have just made the Auto Stop button like this in the first place.

Oaktree

Reaction score
I may try this....right now, I just put it in L and hit the + 10 times.

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may be a naive question, but does anyone know if adding a device like this impacts the warranty? I’ve had two major repairs already to my 2021 Tahoe with under 20K miles.
Curious about this as well. Any time GM (or any manufacturer for that matter) can point to an unknown and deny a warranty claim they will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts