auto leveling shock help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ID_Escalade

Reaction score
I have a 2000 yukon with the zw7 auto leveling shock and i was wondering if they have direct replacement and if so who makes them, i looked at the Bilstein web site and they said you have to buy know springs with there shocks for the level ride. need help finding them thanks

OP
OP
I

ID_Escalade

Reaction score
im pretty sure its not air ride there isnt a compressor on my yukon or any lines going to the shocks so i think its just the self leveling shocks

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
zw7 is better known as 'smooth ride'
the manual self level RPO is g65 :)

no matter as they are always together.

Yes, you will need new springs if you go to a standard shock out back.

P/Ns for the original stuff might help you find replacements. I know KYB has a nivomat replacement rear shock (SR2003), though I have not yet been able to find a price on it.
(edit: jsut did... around $300 per side - http://buykyb.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2477 )

front - 12477738, CHEVROLET(X88), G M C(Z88), PREMIUM SMOOTH RIDE CHAS PKG(ZW7) ABSORBER KIT, FRT SHK (CODE T3Y) (ACDelco #540-182) - $183.62ea

rear - 12477516 SELF-ADJ MANUAL LEVEL CONTROL(G65), PREMIUM SMOOTH RIDE CHAS PKG(ZW7) ABSORBER KIT, RR SHK (CODE TW3) - $586.29ea

Last edited: