Atlanta Mechanic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nolahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good mechanic in the Atlanta area?

My 2002 Tahoe w/ 286k on the odometer needs a little bit of love to keep going. I've got a tap or rattle sound that happens under light acceleration. I recently replaced the fuel pump, filter, oil pump o-ring, ball joints, shocks, and some other small things, but my mpgs have dropped and the knock has worsened. I need someone seasoned in hoes to take a look and do some engine work on it.

Thanks!

Runatl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good mechanic in the Atlanta area?

My 2002 Tahoe w/ 286k on the odometer needs a little bit of love to keep going. I've got a tap or rattle sound that happens under light acceleration. I recently replaced the fuel pump, filter, oil pump o-ring, ball joints, shocks, and some other small things, but my mpgs have dropped and the knock has worsened. I need someone seasoned in hoes to take a look and do some engine work on it.

Thanks!
United auto in flowery branch, those guy work wonders and will work with you on pricing, they've worked on all my vehicles

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10