AT4 & Z71 Off Road Accessories by Westcott Designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey People, I was going through YouTube and a new video from Wescott Designs posted a video of their off road offerings for the Yukon AT4. I thought I'd share it with you in case you're looking for outdoor equipment to mount on your ride... Enjoy.

Jeepilot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m interested in their fender pull back kit.. much rather spend the money than hack up the fender liner.

AliBaba

Reaction score
Love that someone is finally building up the new platform.

I’m interested in the Pull Back brackets when i get new tires and the Ditch Light brackets.

While i really want to do a better roof rack on my Yukon XL I’m very torn on looks and still fitting into parking garages.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey People, I was going through YouTube and a new video from Wescott Designs posted a video of their off road offerings for the Yukon AT4. I thought I'd share it with you in case you're looking for outdoor equipment to mount on your ride... Enjoy.

I believe they stopped making lift kits for Tahoe and Yukon. In one of the last videos I saw the owner (who is in all of the videos) said that they weren't making the kit anymore because the air lift was too complicated. Not sure if they are still making products for non air lift suspensions.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love that someone is finally building up the new platform.

I’m interested in the Pull Back brackets when i get new tires and the Ditch Light brackets.

While i really want to do a better roof rack on my Yukon XL I’m very torn on looks and still fitting into parking garages.
I feel like aftermarket manufactures aren't doing enough for this generation of GM full sized SUVs. I'd love to get flared fenders or wider fenders, but no one is making them. Or, at least no one is making any "attractive" fender flares that extend a few inches past the body... I'd jump on those in a heartbeat.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like aftermarket manufactures aren't doing enough for this generation of GM full sized SUVs. I'd love to get flared fenders or wider fenders, but no one is making them. Or, at least no one is making any "attractive" fender flares that extend a few inches past the body... I'd jump on those in a heartbeat.

If the 21+ came from the factory with the G80 locker and better clearance on the rear control arms there might be more... The air lift suspension is too complicated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts