Asian driving a Tahoe take 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Welcome. I've always like your Tahoe, I remember it from the old forum. Join us for the AZ meet.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice tahoe, it spooked me when I saw the pic for a second cause it sorta looks like mine other than the rims.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just signed up on this forum yesterday I think so I haven't yet. My laptop is broke also so I can't upload pics... And I can't take pics because my tahoe is in the shop cause a cracky broke into it by busting out the window then jacked my indash and navi and caused 5k worth of damage. All I can say is that I've had some bad luck the past few weeks :(

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one of the nicest i've seen online.

OP
OP
dnice3az

dnice3az

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just signed up on this forum yesterday I think so I haven't yet. My laptop is broke also so I can't upload pics... And I can't take pics because my tahoe is in the shop cause a cracky broke into it by busting out the window then jacked my indash and navi and caused 5k worth of damage. All I can say is that I've had some bad luck the past few weeks :(

Sorry to hear that man. Saw your pics in the other post and it does look very similar to mine aside from the rims and a few other pieces. I like your lower front valance. Here's to better luck in the future!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittyboop0510