Arp bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'll try to look it up but does anybody have an arp kit number that cover all the nessesart bolts and hardware if I were trying to replace all my gaskets? Like a semi rebuild or a freshen up whatever it's called. I got a few pro gasket kit some sensors a water pump and oil pump and a couple other things but I can't seem to find a definitive bolt kit for the heads and water pump and whatever else I need. Please dumb it down for me!!:)

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll try to look it up but does anybody have an arp kit number that cover all the nessesart bolts and hardware if I were trying to replace all my gaskets? Like a semi rebuild or a freshen up whatever it's called. I got a few pro gasket kit some sensors a water pump and oil pump and a couple other things but I can't seem to find a definitive bolt kit for the heads and water pump and whatever else I need. Please dumb it down for me!!:)

Did you go to ARP’s website? They have a listing of all their kits.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
I did tho I found thr site to be little tough to navigate like I had to look up ls motor for chevy becadue there was no gmc. Maybe a fluke not sure. I guess I'm wondering to exactly what bolts will I need. They have kits but nothing that is for everything I'll need for all the main parts of the motor. Like which parts do I do arp and which parts don't need need it and can be reused or should none be reused at all. That's where I get lost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9