Are my body mounts bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brh11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heys guys,

Posting because I'm trying to figure out if my body mounts are bad

Having a hard time finding any info on steps to determine if they are the culprit, would like to know before dropping $300 on a kit

Ive replaced the entire front end including, new control arms,shocks,springs tie rod ends, sway bar mounts + links, replaced broken front diff mount, U joints, wheel bearings,axles,

I experience really bad body roll on turns and feel a little unstable at higher speeds, also on the front right there is a clunk over certain bumps, tested multiple sets of tires and no change

Checking under the truck the mounts look okay but as far from movement when using a pry bar they look decently intact.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds dumb to ask, but is your sway bar broken or bent? I would think has to be issue with front and or rear sway bar.

I got enery suspension urethane links and bushings. They are soooooo awesome. Might be worth swapping them out for those. They are also quite inexpensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989