Apparently Tahoe PPVs look a little different Dubai!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Wheels don't look horrible. Wonder what the interior looks like with all the equipment placement.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s hilarious. I bet they only get about 1000 miles a year. I used to live nearby in Abu Dhabi and the Police were only heard of and never seen. I would laugh hysterically when I would see the tire marks all over the motorways from the weekend drifting fun. Lots of the kids like to have fun after dark. You’d read in the paper every week or even witness how another few kids would die in horrible wrecks due to reckless driving. I actually miss a lot of that place sometimes. The joys of a being Yankee in the UAE...

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That’s hilarious. I bet they only get about 1000 miles a year. I used to live nearby in Abu Dhabi and the Police were only heard of and never seen. I would laugh hysterically when I would see the tire marks all over the motorways from the weekend drifting fun. Lots of the kids like to have fun after dark. You’d read in the paper every week or even witness how another few kids would die in horrible wrecks due to reckless driving. I actually miss a lot of that place sometimes. The joys of a being Yankee in the UAE...
Sounds "Intersting". Bet it was hot AF over there--for a yankee.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only in the late spring, all summer, and fall. The winter is quite comfortable in the mid 70’s mostly low humidity with a few wicked wicked foggy days.

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The joke there is that it never goes above 50C (122F) as that is when the slave labourers must cease working outdoors. These guys are wiping down road guardrails by HAND during the day. The Police make a crap-ton of money too. Couple hundred grand a year with no income tax. Only actual UAE citizens can be armed Police and many are beyond lazy. They are very friendly though as they’re in love with ‘murican culture and our badazz cars. You’ll see lots of Detroit horsepower among the Mercedes, Lambo’s, and Ferrari’s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt