Apparently no one knows the horn location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eohat12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It would seem no one really knows where the horns are located on 2012 Tahoe, I've searched the internet and all I've found is , well pretty much nothing, some smart a$$ answers and some guesses, but well nothing, I have my (new to me) 2012 Tahoe on my hoist and the darn horns are NOT visible and I can't stand the feeble sounding horn, I'm guessing that one of the two horns is unhooked or dead and I'd sure like to fix the problem cause even my wife laughs when it honks.
Can anyone shed some light?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed a extra set of Hella's on my nbs, lol I always wanted a train horn but the dam things are so big no place to really put them
horns are pretty easy to add on just tap the existing power wire to your new horn(s) and then ground the horn to the frame

OP
OP
eohat12

eohat12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed a extra set of Hella's on my nbs, lol I always wanted a train horn but the dam things are so big no place to really put them
horns are pretty easy to add on just tap the existing power wire to your new horn(s) and then ground the horn to the frame

Train horns huh, well I like that idea, could mount them on the roof, well maybe not.
My horns decided to heal themselves and are honking together once again. I did however still pull the LF headlight and check the connection to the horn just for drill...lol...

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Train horns huh, well I like that idea, could mount them on the roof, well maybe not.
My horns decided to heal themselves and are honking together once again. I did however still pull the LF headlight and check the connection to the horn just for drill...lol...
Grounds, follow wires off both horns and make sure its not rusty...itll kill the horn eventually

jmanson62

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It would seem no one really knows where the horns are located on 2012 Tahoe, I've searched the internet and all I've found is , well pretty much nothing, some smart a$$ answers and some guesses, but well nothing, I have my (new to me) 2012 Tahoe on my hoist and the darn horns are NOT visible and I can't stand the feeble sounding horn, I'm guessing that one of the two horns is unhooked or dead and I'd sure like to fix the problem cause even my wife laughs when it honks.
Can anyone shed some light?
Behind the splash guard pass side front

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65