Ap4-GM61 AmpPro Integration Interface

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kendricb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ap4-gm61.jpg
Anybody install this in their 2015+ Yukon, Tahoe, Cadillac yet?

It’s a plug and play interface no LOC needed to add aftermarket amplifier, subwoofer, and speakers.
Retains factory amp and HU.

nadroj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a subwoofer plug and play harness with LC2i. Also got the ANC defeat plug. I came across this place https://lljcustoms.com and ordered it. They have a bunch of options.

OP
OP
kendricb

kendricb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

nadroj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds good! All the methods are basically taking a signal post headunit (with processing), and give you different options.
What are your stereo plans?

OP
OP
kendricb

kendricb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds good! All the methods are basically taking a signal post headunit (with processing), and give you different options.
What are your stereo plans?
I ended up getting the interface I posted on this thread.
I just wanted some more bass out of my system so I purchased a JL Audio 600/1v3 amp and a 12w6v3 subwoofer.

nadroj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ended up getting the interface I posted on this thread.
I just wanted some more bass out of my system so I purchased a JL Audio 600/1v3 amp and a 12w6v3 subwoofer.
That will be nice! I'm waiting for my box to come in. 3 10" audison prima subs on JL HD1200/1 Box will replace the package tray in the back.

BlueAc

Reaction score
That will be nice! I'm waiting for my box to come in. 3 10" audison prima subs on JL HD1200/1 Box will replace the package tray in the back.

Did you order the box from Wicked CAS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14