Anyone using Borla? How do you like it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfried

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2004 Yukon SLE--Please, I am only asking about Borla and how people like them on their Yukon/Tahoe. I understand that everyone has their own particular favorite as far as exhaust companies go, but I'm only asking about Borla. Thanks!

I think its time for an exhaust...I have always been a fan of Borla since I had the whole catback system on my 95 Z28. My brother just took his Borla muffler off of his Ram that he had only had on for 6 months and asked if I wanted it for the Yukon. Not looking for anything really loud, just a nice rumble and no drone. Opinions?

Also, this Borla muffler is a 3" in and 3" out, so I know I have to change out the piping after the muffler, but I can't tell if the pipe going into the stock muffler is 2.5" or 3"...anyone know?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To answer your question about pipe size it's 2.5".... I don't know the answer to your drone question with Borla but do agree with you that it sounds really good with it's tone :waytogo:

OP
OP
R

rfried

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
rich5368---I ran the complete catback system on my 95 Z28...by far my favorite exhaust tone ever! We probably have the same system on our cars...

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a borla from summit cut the old muffler out and replaced it with the borla and left it dumped under the truck and love the tone nice and deep but not anoyingly loud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz