Anyone use these halo projectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adzam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine got halo projectors off eBay for his Suburban. He has had them about a year and a half and one of the halos is completely out and the other is half out. Don't remember how much he spent but I don't think they were cheap.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of the ebay projectors are cheap (quality wise). You can make em work though. Just be sure to silicone all edges, and clear coat the lenses. The leds should be replaceable too.

hoondueces

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a whole halo projector front end for my 98 hoe. The passenger sidde corner marker with the light in it. Has gotten condensation in it already after about two weeks. I've discovered now...to silicone the edges...but how can I clean out my lens to get rid of that foggyness?

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do one of two things. You can take the housing out of the truck, take the bulbs out, and blow it out with compressed air......or if you don't have a compressor, just leave it sitting out overnight and it will evaporate.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
just find out what kinda bulbs they use i had got a set of my 03 and they used h3 bulbs and it was like driveing with a flashlight on my hood

stayedge

Reaction score
have had mine for like 4 years and 2 of them are half gone the lenses have little cracks before i put hids in my brights kinda sucks

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

to honestly tell you the truth they are more for looks than for performance my lows suck a$$ cant see a guy even wearing a reflective jacket so i have to use my brights.
the leds on the side go out in less than a year and the plastic feels tough but is cheap because it easily cracks.

Kyleg234

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought the chrome DEPO's for my tahoe and ddm 55w and they are doing fine to me, pretty damn good cutoff too compared to stock lights.. I'm not a big fan of the halo's only looks good on bimers to me.. but to each his own ya know lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard A