Anyone tried the 3D KAGU all weather cargo liner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrucksNStuff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve seen posts about poor Velcro and poor coverage with the OEM Tahoe cargo liner mat. I’ve seen solutions for the Velcro issue, but no solutions that cover the corners it doesn’t cover and the large cap between the folding seats. Has anyone tried the 3D Kagu all weather cargo liner as an alternate option? Here’s the link to what I’m thinking of trying:

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen posts about poor Velcro and poor coverage with the OEM Tahoe cargo liner mat. I’ve seen solutions for the Velcro issue, but no solutions that cover the corners it doesn’t cover and the large cap between the folding seats. Has anyone tried the 3D Kagu all weather cargo liner as an alternate option? Here’s the link to what I’m thinking of trying:

Dude I just recently got the all weather liners from GM for my yukon and they are fine. The velcro works well. The rear cargo area has plenty of cover. The back seat portion slides beneath the other cargo portion so that when you fold them down they extend with the third row.

I was reading all the forums and issues people had but decided i wanted oem anyways. I even bought more Velcro in case i needed it like people said....i didn't use any of it just what it came with.

It was super easy to install and the Velcro holds it in super tight (it comes with the Velcro already on it). I had to readjust one and it was a pain to remove.

Im starting to think there is a lot of user error here. I used to be a GM tech but this stuff is cake. The more i read on this forum the more i realize it's people with no real automotive skills.

So please read between the lines on what people post. Do your own due diligence.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t say anything about the cargo liner but the 3D floor mats are the best in the business.

CoryS

Reaction score
The issue with the Kagu cargo liner is that it is limited to behind the third row only. Unless I am mistaken, and I hope I am, I don't see an option on their website to select a version that extends up the backside of the third row seats themselves. Has anyone confirmed this with 3D? My brother has the Kagu cargo liner for his Palisade and that version extends up the third row seats, folds easily, and has no gaps. I don't think they make that for the Yukon/Tahoe. Can anyone confirm otherwise?

I purchased the OEM Yukon cargo liner months ago but have yet to install it because of the gaps between the seats and around the edges.

epekor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased the Kagu cargo liner for a 2023 Tahoe. It DOES extend up the backside of the third-row seats. The liners come in three parts (one for each seatback, and one for the rear cargo floor).

Fit is good, but the rear cargo liner does not stay affixed to the carpet. Also, the liners block access to the car seat anchor points which we need for our car seats. I'm going to return and buy the OEM cargo liners from GM.
image_67198465b.jpg
image_50394881b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar