Anyone seen an Escalade in the wild yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting till I hear about a few out there with the Duramax in the Tahoe Yukon Esky format. I want to hear some feed back, but projecting to order one appx Feb 2021 if all goes well and reviews are good... And if I've lost my mind sufficiently enough to spend 100K on a vehicle....

OP
OP
Goldenbear03

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
We took delivery of our Premium Luxury on Friday. Mind you, I've never owned an Escalade before, but have owned a Yukon Denali, Tahoe, Yukon (5.3), etc. I can't imagine this is anything but a huge step forward for Escalade. Every facet of the vehicle seems to have been thought through and built with extreme care. The motor screams, shifts are smooth, and the ride is smoother than any other full size SUV I've ever been in. I personally like that they have lowered the amount of chrome. I feel less like a rapper and more like a Ritz guest. Overall, I'm nothing but happy.

OP
OP
Goldenbear03

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
Interesting...

I got mine up to 111 mph last night. Plenty left in the pedal and not even the slightest shimmy, shake or feeling of lost control. It felt the same there as it does at 70. Pretty awesome!