Anyone running nexen tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I had a flat on Friday and realized I need new tires all around so I just took my 22s off for the winter a little earlier than usual so I could comfortably put away a few bucks for new tires in the spring. However, I just ran across four brand new 305/40/22 nexen tires for $450. I've had nitto and falkens on it before and they both wore decent I suppose but I haven't heard much about nexen.
If they are good tires, is this a good deal for them? BTW this doesn't include mount and balance.

So, who has em??

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just asked a guy i work with who has em on his maxima, doesnt have any complaints about, pretty good tread wear although he did say he's replaced 2 of em over 2 yrs since one had a bubble and a belt broke on another one. Also not the greatest in the snow but decent in the rain.
For 305/40/22 tires, average seems to be like $125-&160 a piece so $450 for 4 isnt bad, saving like a $100 but might be better off paying the extra for retail so you can get a warranty incase there are problems.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran them in 24" for a couple of years with no issues, nice, smooth, quiet ride in my case.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also had them in 24" (in my sig pic) for a year with no problems like Chistoso said.

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
I have the nexen roadian HT 305/40/22. If I had any complaints, they have weak sidewalls. But other than that, great tire for the price.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm currently running a set on my truck. So far about 40k miles and no problems. The last set of tires I had my CTS were Nexens also. Both sets ran smooth and farily quiet, and lasted for a good amount of miles.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
have them on my matrix for over 4 years now. (summer wheels) They are Great for the money. Id get them again

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have em, Nexen Rodian HT, size P265/70R16, obviously a much smaller size, but as far as the brand goes, I have no complaints