Anyone running coilovers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive been trying to get this going with the kws and kbee coilovers but there is just no demand.

The kbees i have for the ss crowd selling them for the past 4 years and helped with the design go for about 625 and replace the entire front set up and swap right in. Also the lower mount actaully moves so ride is not affected at all. Ive sold about 240 sets so far people love them on my trailblazer ss site. I can get them made for the tahoe and would do a 1 inch lift to a 3 inch drop but seems no one wants to do them. Rather do drop struts for like 200 which is totally a different ride.

kbeenew.jpg

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'd be interested if you could do a set that had it the opposite way...2.5" lift down to a 1" drop.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i already helped design the tbss ones 1 inch lift 1 inch drop no change on shock stroke

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
ive been trying to get this going with the kws and kbee coilovers but there is just no demand.

The kbees i have for the ss crowd selling them for the past 4 years and helped with the design go for about 625 and replace the entire front set up and swap right in. Also the lower mount actaully moves so ride is not affected at all. Ive sold about 240 sets so far people love them on my trailblazer ss site. I can get them made for the tahoe and would do a 1 inch lift to a 3 inch drop but seems no one wants to do them. Rather do drop struts for like 200 which is totally a different ride.

kbeenew.jpg

Damn.. I am looking around right now to redo my front setup just because I don't like the springs in the front and can't get the camber right. I would really like to do that setup but I just 625 is a lot. But they look damn good. I am probably going to do the spindles.

OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would the price be on the coil overs for the tahoe? Can you adjust the valving or is it set from factory? Could you get them all black?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i need a lot more people to be interested in it.

valving is 15 way adjustable up top

you can lower the shock or lift it from stock doesnt matter on ride since the lower mount moves which people like.

Would be a bolt in unit just take your stock shock set up out and put this one in.

Prob be about $650 for the unit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts