Anyone running 285/45-22 Yokohama Geolander AT's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I upgraded to Michelin LTX tires after about 10k on the OE tires which was an incredible improvement.
However now the LTX's are about shot with less than 20k miles on them. Evidently this is the #1 complaint with this tire! What a waste of money.

So I am looking to upgrade to something with a bit more off road worthiness since I do use the Denali to tow atv's and need something sure-footed at the boat launch. I'm hoping to get twice as much tire life out of my next purchase.

The Bridgestone AT and Nitto Terra Grappler seem to be the two I have read the most about in here. I am concerned the Nitto may be a bit too aggressive and transmit too much road noise. I do still like the smooth, quiet ride of the Denali.

So when I looked the Bridgestone tire up on Tire Rack the Yokohama Geolander AT came up with better ratings. I haven't read much in here about that tire.

Any input?

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very curious to hear if anyone has feedback as well. Seems the discussion on tire options for 22" is very limited at least in this subforum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz