Anyone lower their Denali and kept rear airbags?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like the title says, looking to lower the Denali a tinch (possibly only a 1/2), and keep the airbags. Thinking about changing the front springs, and relocating the rear bags. Any suggestions?

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are just talking about the autoride setup in the rear correct? Not a fully airbag setup...

Then yeah, I had the Belltech setup for a while... front spindles, rear shock relocators, springs, and the little all thread for the autoride sensors... Cant tell you anything about the front springs, but the rear shock relocators and autoride links would be an easy way to dip the rear down a bit... really simple process as well...

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes the Autoride. But I was told that we may have to relocate the "bags"?

How did you like the Belltech setup? I don't want to lose the ride quality. Already planning on new sway bars.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u shouldnt need to relocate the "airbags." The airbags are part of the actual shock itself. You just need new coils in the rear and bend the autoride bars, not sure about the front for 1".

The kit Tony linked will give you a 2/3or4, which is probably lower than you want.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you guys finish up that tbss? I havent seen you guys posting much on the tbss site anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
318dukedog