Anyone in the INDY area with a 2/3 drop??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ig109

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for someone in the INDY area (I'm from Columbus IN) with a hoe or suburban with a 2/3 drop.. preferably with spindles in the front..

Wanting to attempt a ride along in it to check out ride??:emotions33:

OP
OP
I

ig109

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
72 views and no reply's must mean nobody lives in Indy lol.. Well does anyone care to chime in for ride quality with the 2/3-4 drop compared to stock non load level ride?

I assume since the front is just spindles it should ride the same.. How does the rear ride? Any noticeable difference?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just a heads up. Ive done numerous 2/3-4 drop kits with belltech kit i sell along with the djm links and my bumpstops and free travel mod and no issues. Many of my customers are older also and want a lowered truck to get into and out easier and they are pretty happy

rpdnali

Reaction score
Just finished mine up on my 06 Denali. It rides as good and handles like a performance car.

Philip

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got an 05 Denali with the Belltech 2/3 drop and spindles in the front. I've had it on for 3 years and it rides better than stock. I still have the auto level hooked up and even pull a 5x10 trailer from time to time with no issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe anyone is experiencing better than stock ride quality. I have a McGaughy 2/3 (supposedly the best brand available) and the ride is hell.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe anyone is experiencing better than stock ride quality. I have a McGaughy 2/3 (supposedly the best brand available) and the ride is hell.

belltech 5305 springs are the best riding spring for 4 but my 6 inch springs ride even better. Mcgaughys rear springs dont ride as well as the 5305 and ive swampped mcgauhys for the belltechs and my customers say the 5305 are smoother riding.

Philip

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

That may be your problem, the McGaughy kit. I never heard of them being the "best" brand available when I researched lowering kits. Everyone pointed to the Belltech kit, and after 3 years of use, they were right.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much are the Belltech springs? I'd be willing to try them.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THE 5305 you cannot buy anymore by itself comes in a kit form and is 250 shipped

it is
5305 springs
1 inch spacers
rear shock extenders
rear new bumpstops
rear autoride links if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roflwaffle

Latest posts