Anyone help me with info on this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ESCALADE200224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me more about how special or where I can find more info on a truck that has this? I bought one while trading in my escalade.

dku2.jpg

I know they have every option pretty much available and only 2,570 of these trucks we're made. But is there a way of finding out special info like what number of 2,570 the truck I am getting is? I suppose the Vin number would help with finding this out somehow.

Last edited:

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. My sister has one of these but no where in it have I seen which one of how many it is. I do know it came with an iPod touch that had a fancy leather "75th" edition case.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have an answer, but with GM, I would not be surprised if it was not all that significant. I say that because of what they have done with the flagship sports car over the years. Many a Corvette came with special designations for GS this _ th anniversary that, and very little was added or changed. Just some badges, maybe floor mats ands seat upholstery.

BTW- What year is it?

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have an answer, but with GM, I would not be surprised if it was not all that significant. I say that because of what they have done with the flagship sports car over the years. Many a Corvette came with special designations for GS this _ th anniversary that, and very little was added or changed. Just some badges, maybe floor mats ands seat upholstery.

BTW- What year is it?

2010, 75 years of Suburban. And I agree. It has the badge on the steering wheel, a special gift, and embroidery on the headrest that says white diamond or diamond edition I can't remember.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That badge is special. :)

Lol

With a billion suburbans on the road..... even though the 75th is worth more....it won't be by much.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
They have esky rack so that's a win

OP
OP
ESCALADE200224

ESCALADE200224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have esky rack so that's a win

The interior is loaded with every option available at the time it seems. Almost like a escalade and a suburban frame.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

I guess I'll never know because I went up to a Chevy dealership and they said whomever you bought it from should contact GM and find out for you. He couldn't help me he said. I think he's full of it and was pissed I didn't buy from there.

mike1944

Full Access Member
Reaction score