Anyone get heated steering wheel when sticker doesn't list it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Premiere Suburban duramax was just built the other day. Sticker popped up this morning but doesn't list heated steering wheel - not in the option section nor is it listed as a credit/retrofit.

Same situation for heated 2nd row seats. It lists heated/ventilated 1st but doesn't mention heating on 2nd row anywhere.

Both options were on the build order. Again, neither option is listed as a credit/retrofit. Only credits are for lack of 4-way lumbar and console since I took a 2nd row bench. No retrofits listed.

Has anyone had the heated steering wheel/heated 2nd row installed even when their sticker didn't mention it?

texasdriver

Reaction score
Would they not be listed because those are standard features on the Premier? Just guessing.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's another 8-seat config Premier window sticker - where it says heated 2nd row bucket seats, your's doesn't say that?

Attachments

• WS_Premier.jpg
    WS_Premier.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 15

RST_FRED22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It wasn't on my 22 RST sticker either, but I was told that that I'm getting it installed this Friday along with my heated seats.

OP
OP
navyseal334

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI both heated steering wheel and heated second row seats were on my vehicle despite not being listed on the sticker. To note, these were supposed to be on the car; it was merely an issue of what options they list on the sticker.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will hopefully be able to answer this question tomorrow when I pick up my 23 Premier…showing sliding center console and heated steering wheel in brochure but not listed on window sticker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low