Anyone else with a TPW of 6/13?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanixz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I might have to buy a lotto ticket ha. I asked my dealer if it was on a train still and they gave me the update.
I have an opportunity to pick up a red Premier that's available on the lot or stick with my white RST that I have on reserve that I've been talking about. Not sure what to do lol. Specifically the red and 20inch wheels I don't think I'm a fan of. But idk. Thoughts? anyone?

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an opportunity to pick up a red Premier that's available on the lot or stick with my white RST that I have on reserve that I've been talking about. Not sure what to do lol. Specifically the red and 20inch wheels I don't think I'm a fan of. But idk. Thoughts? anyone?
I love the red - definitely stands out compared to other colors….although my wife isn’t a fan ha. 22” rims are cheap if you wanted to upgrade…

Some will likely say to buy the premier and trade it in when the RST comes if you want. Might even make a profit in the process. Lol

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Bird in the hand if it has all the options you want. But if you don't like the color at all, then just pass on it. Cause that is what you are going to see everyday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645