Anyone else with a TPW of 6/13?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
I just up ours couple of hours ago. They had 2 customer Tahoes delivered yesterday and 1 inventory black on black suburban that is for sale if anyone wants it. Suburban

Tahoered

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is really therapeutic to me, but I hope to never go through this much again to purchase a vehicle

Tahoe RST w/ Sport pkg, pano and sliding console.

-Ordered: 12/6/2021
-Accepted: 6/10/2022
-TPW: 6/20/2022
-Produced: 6/23/2022
-Invoice & Window Sticker (Dealer provided to me on): 7/6/2022
-Shipping status pending
(My salesman sent a pic of Invoice but seems to have covered or folded invoice where I cannot see any ETA info. Maybe normal since shipping is still pending but just did not see any ETA details).

Last edited:

Square1Services

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll add where I’m at just for fun…

‘22 Tahoe Premier 3.0L w/sunroof & rear bench. Midnight Blue/ Black int.

1/14/22 - placed order with dealer
(They told me I was their 27th Tahoe in line)
5/31/22 - order accepted, no TPW yet
6/16/22 - TPW 6/27
6/27/22 - Vehicle produced
6/28/22 - Window sticker generated, “in-transit” on dealer website
7/1/22 - GM chat states - “Your vehicle is waiting to be shipped. Your event code is 4300.”

Nothing further from dealer at this point but getting antsy. Has anyone with TPW’s in this area had their car held up in QC or waiting on parts?
I had TPW of 6/27 on my Yukon Denali but didn’t get produced until 7/6. I have a window sticker and it showed up on dealer website as “in transit” today. Dealer told me it had been assigned to Union Pacific for rail transport. Hoping that means it’s coming home vs. a holding lot somewhere. Seems like the recent builds have been stripped of any features that would make them sit and wait for chips though and they are just being sent right out for delivery.

Tahoered

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and BEAUTIFUL SHE IS!!! Also wanted to say Thank You for that United Road link. I was able to see my Vin and Load #. Hoping my wait will not be much longer.

sschevelle4

Reaction score
I had TPW of 6/27 on my Yukon Denali but didn’t get produced until 7/6. I have a window sticker and it showed up on dealer website as “in transit” today. Dealer told me it had been assigned to Union Pacific for rail transport. Hoping that means it’s coming home vs. a holding lot somewhere. Seems like the recent builds have been stripped of any features that would make them sit and wait for chips though and they are just being sent right out for delivery.
I got pretty much the same info from my dealer today. The salesman told me one place says it’s “delayed” but VINview shows it assigned to Union Pacific RR with an ETA to the dealer of 7/30. I presume (hope) the delayed means waiting on shipping. He said once it starts moving by rail he can track it better, which I have heard others say here too.

Side note, what kind of interest rates are you guys getting? I was thinking GM financial but could use a local credit union also. Don’t mean to hijack the thread, just thinking out loud. Glad to see them getting delivered

Ljidun

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congrats and BEAUTIFUL SHE IS!!! Also wanted to say Thank You for that United Road link. I was able to see my Vin and Load #. Hoping my wait will not be much longer.
Can you share the link? I have a vin and window sticker, but no info on where the vehicle actually is.

Tahoered

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a bit tricky but attempt it on mobile device and not on cpu. Ultimately, if it tracks your vin you will want to register to site with first name, last name and email address. Do not get discouraged if you get an error message, just keep attemting to register, it will work. Once registered, return to site and log in. You will need a temporary password so just click on forgot password option and you will receive one by email. Username will be your email address. Once logged in you can obtain more information on your vehicle status. On top left corner, choose OVISS option to log in. Then search for your VIN using search option. This method will only work if your vehicle is being shipped using United Road.

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, my VIN never showed results on the united road site.