Anyone carry snowboards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you lug snowboards/skis and gear around, as I am looking for suggestions for myself. I really dont want to put a bunch of boards in the truck, especially after. Its too nice and leathery and all black for that nonsense. :banghead:

I like this:
http://www.carid.com/2007-gmc-yukon-roof-racks/thule-flat-top-ski-snowboard-rack-3354815.html
or
http://www.carid.com/2007-gmc-yukon-roof-racks/thule-snowboard-carrier-3364515.html

I prefer the second one because I bet it would look BA cruising with boards in it - but so stupid when theyre not, so Id want to take them off all the time.

Any of you have pictures of what you use if you do?
Not looking for one of those big box ones.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do regularly in the winter. I have a rubber rear Matt I put them on most of the time. I also have Thule 4 board roof rack I clamp to the factory racks.

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do regularly in the winter. I have a rubber rear Matt I put them on most of the time. I also have Thule 4 board roof rack I clamp to the factory racks.

Do you have any pictures of both? Would appreciate it!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do and just put then back in their snowboarding bags and have a WeatherTech cargo liner covering the rear.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea the cargo liner does the truck for me also. I towel them off in parking lot before loading up. Couldn't find any pics.

fuel74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I use a board bag - keeps both the boards and Tahoe looking good. With the rear seats out, it fits right between the captains chairs. I easily fit 4 boards like that, two bags, each with two boards. There are tons of options for bags, I have Burton, slightly padded. Probably was about $60.

My07hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is what I have when I go boarding.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 23

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member