Any idea on employee discount percentage on 22’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you mind letting me know the dealer will to give you the discount? I'm getting shutdown on GM Supplier pricing left and right.
No surprise when they can get $10K over MSRP!

OP
OP
AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER

Reaction score
Laura Buick GMC of Collinsville, IL.

We have good credit, are trading in a 2017 Yukon, and getting finance through GM so they were willing to do it.

GoTigersGo10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Laura Buick GMC of Collinsville, IL.

We have good credit, are trading in a 2017 Yukon, and getting finance through GM so they were willing to do it.
Thank you! I already talked to them 2 weeks ago and I don't have a trade so they said no go without the trade. The search continues!

We sold our 2nd vehicle in March as we are both working from home since March 2020. Just trying to get back to two vehicles.

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They won't sell you a truck without a trade? They want to be able to rip you off on it

OP
OP
AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER

Reaction score
Actually - they are getting so many fewer vehicles than they normally have they REALLY want to get something else to sell. Meanwhile less vehicles to sell = less money to make and the dealership still has to make money to exist. They don't HAVE to offer those rebates and participate in the programs. In normal times it behooves them too but this isn't normal.

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there way to get an authorization number from someone you know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues