Any idea on employee discount percentage on 22’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bardoon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you multiply the msrp by .912 it gets you very close. I’m usually within a few hundred dollars when I use that calculation.
I just did the math on one I built and it was 0.911 lol. Interesting site, will remember this next time I’m buying.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool.

Just out of curiosity where did that number come from?
I’ve looked at so many different vehicles for family members over the years and that always seemed to be the closest calculation I could use for Silverado and Tahoe. Was never exact but very close.

OP
OP
AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER

Reaction score
Dumb question. Build is submitted and they want the deposit. Sales guy says he doesn’t have a discount amount yet. That correct?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb question. Build is submitted and they want the deposit. Sales guy says he doesn’t have a discount amount yet. That correct?
Should be a refundable deposit. And yea he probably won’t have the exact GMS price until it gets built and has a vin and the paperwork is sent to him from GM. But with that formula you can get within a few hundred dollars.

OP
OP
AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER

Reaction score
Yeah, you are right. He ran it based on a similar Yukon SLT and it will be right about that percentage.

Thanks!

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2022 Tahoes and Yukons are not on the Family First website for some reason....

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I caught a glimpse of an invoice on a 2021. On a 79k truck the invoice was like 74 and the employee price was 71 and change. The 9% discount sounds about right

Last edited:

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is possible that they don't see the discount until the invoice shows up before delivery

GoTigersGo10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, you are right. He ran it based on a similar Yukon SLT and it will be right about that percentage.

Thanks!
Would you mind letting me know the dealer will to give you the discount? I'm getting shutdown on GM Supplier pricing left and right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989