Another tuner question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PA-WOODCHUCK

Reaction score
2016 w/ 6.2L... that said looking for feedback for owners who have done tune BUT not for seeking MAX HP. Which tuner did you purchase and what changes were made along with results?

thanks

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What non-max HP tune results are you looking for?

With a Black Bear Performance tune, you can tune for better mpg, better towing, better transmission shifting performance, more HP, recalibration of speedometer/odometer for non-stock tire sizes, or any combination of them. I was looking for more HP and better transmission shifting performance, and a Black Bear Performance tune delivered what I was looking for.

Once you have decided specifically what you want out of a tune, I suggest that you reach out to @BlackBearPerf and discuss your needs with them. They aren't the only show in town, but many folks here have had excellent results with them, and they can give you sage advice on what is possible, and what is not possible, with a tune.

Last edited:

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2016 w/ 6.2L... that said looking for feedback for owners who have done tune BUT not for seeking MAX HP. Which tuner did you purchase and what changes were made along with results?

thanks
If you would like we would be happy to go over any tuning questions you have, give us a call 877-809-4070.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blackbear offers that, but hey use actual driving feedback of you and your vehicle. not a canned tuned

but if you dig enough, there are dyno post and vids from independent users of canned tuners, the meat of the curve offers some decent pulling power gains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC