Amp add on with bose help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Im planning on installing two 12" subs in my 09 Tahoe and I want to use my factory Bose amp and nav unit and add a second amp for just the subs. I have some knowledge of wireing amps and subs but not with a factory amp and head unit. The main thing im stuck on is how to wire the second amp (Power, sound, etc.) the rest I can handle. Also what additional hardware do i need? Any input helps.
Pics greatly help too :)

el_flores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wire in you LOC to the output side of your factory amp. Usually located in your center console under your cupholders.

OP
OP
varycoolman579
Reaction score
alright clearly you guys dont understand what I need help with, i know i need to hook up the LOC to the output side of my factory amp. But i need colors, theres no two ports that say output. and 12 volt doent have a diagram for a 2009 tahoe. All i Simply want is the colors i need to slpice to get sound from my factory sub to my aftermarket sub

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
left rear brown+/yellow-
Pin 8&7 with out surround
Pin 15&14 with surround

Right rear dk blue+/light blue -
Pin 6&5 without surround
Pin 18&8 with surround
These are in a black 16 pin connector at the amp in center console