All molding removed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CWgauge

Reaction score
I like the look of demolding the truck, I'm just worried about idiots slamming their car door into mine.

OP
OP
B

biggfish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a dent in the rear i have to get fixed. You can see it in the pic. In the rear by the bumper. need to find the dent doctor. Im thinking about removing step and putting on a chrome nerf bar.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! i say take the stripe off with the window guard things and it would look way cleaner

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
looks good. Did your truck come with the textured fender flares? If so, im willing to take them off your hands

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys pulling these moldings offf w/o damaging anything?

Is there a write up?

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Removed all molding this weekend. Think it look much better.

I like it man! Looking good!

I like the look of demolding the truck, I'm just worried about idiots slamming their car door into mine.

From my experience with door-dingnorants the other door would need substantial force to cause visible damage... and that was on both my NBS Silverado and also the NNBS Yukon. Sucked experiencing both close calls but I was impressed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84