Onstar circuit card removed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
koachdaddy

koachdaddy

Reaction score
I'm bringing this back up because one day after canceling my onstar service, I go to start my truck and its running extremely rough and throwing codes causing the engine to be in reduced power mode. It was running flawlessly yesterday. Now I'm considering getting on board with completely disconnecting so they have no control over the on board electronics because I don't believe in coincidence.

Do you know where the card is located? I've read that it can be in different places on differing trim levels. Mine was just above the glovebox door...very accessible and easy to remove.

k_arnold72

Reaction score
I do not know but I will look there. Near the cabin filter, correct? I have a 2018 premier. I will check above the glove box tomorrow and see if it remedied the card is there.
Thanks

Do you know where the card is located? I've read that it can be in different places on differing trim levels. Mine was just above the glovebox door...very accessible and easy to remove.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnimalMother