air bag systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ItsAdam1

Master Fabricator
Reaction score
Your 2000 Tahoe will be pretty easy to bag. The front will need a standard cup and bag set-up (giving that its 2wd) and the rear will you different options KP 6 link should fit, You can build an easy 2 link and a panhard bar or go parallel or triangulated four link. It all depends on how low you want to go.... If your looking to lay out I would build some upper and lower control arms up front & tub it out. The rear I would most likely do a 2 link (if on a budget) or possibly a triangulated four link if there is room ( i cant remember what those OBS tahoes look like underneath) Depending on the size of the wheels you would need at least a 6"-10" notch which will require metal work for the floor and rear tubs

MyLowHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also have a 2k limited. Mine is bagged with kits from AirRide Technologies. The front is a cool ride kit with upper and lower control arms. The rear is their air bar 4 link kit with a DJM c-notch. I have some pics somewhere. I'm running 20's and they will sit in the wheel tubs, but the frame will not get that low without some serious cutting in lots of places that I'm not willing to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts